Saturday, February 14, 2015

See No Evil 2


This is the type of garbage I like to watch; the kind that's actually fun to watch. Same way as I felt about the sequel, which was universally shit on even though it kept me entertained and had some pretty awesome deaths (the cell phone). This one luckily stays in the same territory. I like it when movies take advantage of creepy surroundings and use it to their advantage such as The Descent with the claustrophobic caves. This is the type of movie Danielle Harris thrives in, these B-rated horror movies like this and Rob Zombie's Halloween and I enjoyed watching Katharine Isabelle ham it up as the group's drunk/group's hoe that sets off Jacob's madness. It won't be the cure for cinematic cancer but for what it was I'm not mad.

3/4

No comments:

Post a Comment